Natixis Investment Managers ($870.3 billion Assets Under Management) is a multi-affiliate organization that offers a single point of access to more than 20 specialized investment firms in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The firm ranks among the world’s largest asset managers. Through its Durable Portfolio Construction philosophy, the company is dedicated to providing innovative ideas on asset allocation and risk management that can help institutions, advisors and individuals address a range of modern market challenges.
The Finance Department based in London will have to manage and support activity increase by developping new reports, answering to day to day requests.
In the meantime, the V.I.E will assist the Finance team by working on new projects.
The main missions will be :
- Monitoring sales activity, including rebates activity
- Developing new reports/ business analysis as Profitability, KPI's for all analytical channels
- Making sure that the processes in place are followed
- Business School or University with a degree in Finance
- Candidates must demonstrate a first experience (internships) in auditing, controlling or asset management industry
- Strong IT skills (Excel proficiency, Anaplan is an asset)
- Completely fluent in English (strong oral and written communications skills)
This position is only opened to the candidates who are eligible to the Business France V.I.E program :
- French or European citizens
- Between 18 and 28 years old
- To be from a country other than the host country