Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific
Senior Banker, HK based to manage and develop a portfolio of clients comprising
Corporate & Family Office’s (together “Clients”). The coverage role:
- Corporate. To develop a portfolio of large local corporates with a focus on Investment Banking, Structured and Asset Finance and risk management solutions
- Family Office. To develop a portfolio of family offices based in HK with a focus on Investment and financing solutions
- Management and development of new markets for the Client relationships, identifying strategic and key client tiers of the bank with the ultimate objective to develop a trusted partnership, profitable client relationships while managing the risk
- Develop and implement a coverage strategy for the respective Clients
- Propose Client strategy, which includes but not limited to detailed commercial action plans and the actions required to align business lines on same priorities and set yearly budget targets per client
- Meet Clients regularly, understand their strategy and requirements, source business opportunities for business lines in Asia or in the rest of the world
- Engaging C‐suite in strategic discussions, developing content and originating opportunities and solutions across M&A, Equity and Debt funding, Hedging and Investment
- Coordinate pitch, proposal and execution within Natixis
- Manage risk profile of the client and related bank risk, reputation and compliance exposure through on‐going monitoring and regular comprehensive credit review
- Prepare and present with business lines opportunities to internal business and credit committees
- Report on activities (meeting, pipeline, commercial actions, client relationship profitability, etc.)